Project GILGAMESH - The Home Brewed Freestyle Motion Gaming Controller.

Hello again,
This happens to be the 100th post on the Blog, and also I have a lot special thing to talk about...


This time, I'm introducing Gilgamesh. The home brewed gaming controller for freestyle gaming. This turned up to be lot more than playing around with Accelerometers and Micro-Controllers and I ended up in making a whole new thing for myself and my friends to have fun with.


Gilgamesh was named after Dante's Devil Arm from Devil May Cry 4. It gave us the adrenaline rush and cyberpunk feel just by thinking about a wearable controller and gloves. The name was almost a reflex action.

Gilgamesh packs a lot of punch when it comes to the freestyle gaming. Its fast and reacts pretty well to the sensitive hand movements. Anyone can easily master its movements in few minutes training. Gilgamesh was made as a hobby project, although it turned out to be a lot more expensive for one. :P


Interestingly, Gilgamesh was never meant to replace any of the existing Keyboards or Mouses. It adds to their functionality. I had countless hours of playing my own made games with Gilgamesh even when he was just in his test phase. One thing I can say about him, is that the feel you get once you're strapped and jacked in, is awesome!


Here's the demo of Gilgamesh in Action and Hope you'll love him.


Remember, Gilgamesh is just born, He's waiting for your awesome shares and ideas to feed on and grow up to be a powerful monster!
Help him, Will you?

1 comment:

  1. Woah! Interesting stuff. Could you post some more details about it ? Maybe it's just me, I guess but the video didn't show what all cool stuff it can do.

    P.S. Check out http://theperegrine.com/videos/ . That seems similar.

    ReplyDelete